Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blasphemy or pretty damn funny?

What do I do at 2 am when i just can't sleep?  I find stuff like this;

How can something be soo damn funny and yet a little bit blasphemous at the same time?  I don't know and I really don't care.  Mario as Jesus Christ and Princess Peach as Mary has a bit of comedy that you just can't ignore.
Come on guys, you have to love this.  It's friggin funny as hell.
At the very minimum you have to appreciate the artists imagination.  While some people may look at a piece of toast and see Jesus this guy looked at a huge block of foam and made his own Jesus.  Not just that, he turned Jesus into Mario Jesus.  
While my admiration for this guy and his bold imagination to turn a tragic event in the Christian faith into something we can laugh it I do draw the line somewhere.
No, this wasn't it.
Nope, still isn't it.
Closer but a crucified Optimus Prime is not it.


This douche bag on the other hand is where I draw my line.  

For those of you who don't know who this jag off is then follow this link to the wikipedia page on him;
He is a hateful evil person who is in a hell of how own making. 


No comments:

Post a Comment